Google Analytics Level 2
(1 – 2 Day Workshops Available)
AKA: GA for End-Users
This course is for those who already know how to use Google Analytics at a basic to intermediate level. The Google Analytics Level 2 Workshops is an advanced tutorial in creating, following, using, reporting, and correlating the enormous amounts of site data available from Google Analytics. We go beyond what information you can get right out of the Google Analtyics box and dive deep into custom website configurations to provide even more valuable data to your Google Analytics reporting.
This course covers the full range of Google Analytics from visitor counts to purchases and conversions. Learn how to assess and track the value of every visitor to your website.
We Cover the following and more:
- Advanced optimization of your Google Analytics for more accurate reporting
- The why and how to create multiple profiles
- Use of filters to create focused analtyic profiles
- Advanced campaign tagging
- Cross domain tracking
- Tracking of off-site links and downloads
- Evaluating on page clicks (to see where visitors click within Flash, Ajax or on Page Videos)
- User management
- and much more
Of Interest to:
- SEO Consultants
- Web Publishers
- Media Analysts
- C-Level executives
- Marketing Managers
- Media Buyers
- Elite Webmasters
Please note: Participants are urged to take the Level 1 session or already be reasonably proficient using Google Analytics before taking this course. An established Google profile will be required for all participants. This course is fully customizable and we’re happy to teach only what’s appropriate for your organization.