How to Protect Your Children On the Internet
As the Internet’s popularity grows, keeping your children safe and educated can be a challenge. DAM partner Alan K’necht has written several articles on this subject for a variety of publications. This seminar has been especially designed for both parents and children (recommended 8 years old and older) to teach them how to embrace the power and benefits of social media while at the same time protecting everyone’s safety and privacy (especially their children). This lecture/training session is available as either a 1 or 2 hour program.
Some of the topics covered during this session include:
- Facebook privacy & security settings
- How to allow safely share information online
- Where the perils of of social media are and how to avoid them
- Foursquare and other stalking apps – how to use them correctly.
- Twitter – is it the right tool for kids or parents to share information
- How to monitor emails
- Setting up automatic alters
Pricing for this program is $1,500 for either the 1 or 2 hour program, plus travel expenses. Unfortunately, this seminar is not currently available as an on-line program. Digital Always Media offers public schools and non-profit organizations a discounted price. Please contact us for more details.