WME Training founder David Ogletree on AdWords, Pay per Click, and SEO
Air date: July 14, 2016
- Air BnB taking housing stock out of communities
- Pokemon Go – Pokemongo • WTF?
- Marketing boom for small businesses with lures or gyms
- Amazing for augmented reality applications.
- Will Penguin Ever Launch?
- Poll being taken at SE RoundTable
- Pop-ups asPrimary Content?
- Coining of a new word, Muellerbe (Maybe, as implied by John Mueller)
- Google’s new Showcase Shopping feature to display paid shopping ads in new and improved ways.
David Ogletree, founder of Web Marketing Experts Training
David Ogletree is a Google and Bing-certified Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising analyst, consultant, and trainer. With over 13 years of experience in the search engine marketing (SEM) industry, Dave brings an extensive knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO), PPC, and computer training to his unique online course offerings. In addition to teaching and developing course work and other programs, Dave continues to work as a high-level consultant for various businesses and organizations, small to large, throughout the United States and beyond. You can find out more about Dave’s consulting work and the various projects he takes on by going to our consulting page. (bio from WMEtraining.com)
Dave Davies and I spoke with David Ogletree about WME Training, the state of AdWords and PPC marketing, and his opinions on SEO in 2016. David has a long and respected history in the search marketing industry. His insights on paid search marketing are invaluable to PPC practitioners and advertisers.